Saturday, March 26, 2011

Seize the Day and Live Life Fully....

This week has been a simply wonderful week!! I have cooked more this week than i think i have in a whole year.. I have officially decided that i want cooking to not only become a passion but a career.. I can't wait too see what God has in store for me with that part of my life. This week i made pie crust, mini chicken pot pies, enchiladas, rice crispy treats, pecan pie muffins, creme brulee, and lasagna. I couldn't be more proud of my self since i have never made any of these things before EVER!! I'm telling you I'm a real Betty crocker!! I really do believe this is going to become a true passion of mine. I tried to take pictures of everything i made but i forgot about a few and had to borrow some for Mr. Google... Enjoy!!!




Creme Brulee....


Pecan Pie Muffins: Yes that's alot of butter i know :)


Chicken Pot Pie Ingredients



Homemade Pie Crust



Mini Chicken Pot Pies: Yes i actually made this one :)



Rice Crispy...



Lasagna...



Enchiladas


Yes it is official to say i am cooking CRAZY!!!!
Anyways other than cooking i have had a wonderful week and also have one amazing weekend planned Josh is coming to visit tomorrow yayyy:) Sadie has missed him and can't wait to see him... Josh's mother also sent Sadie a care package this week full of fun doggie toys and cute little red raincoat... Pictures will follow from this weekends fun :)
I hope everyone has wonderful spring weekend fun.. I know we will :)


Much Love
Kaiti

No comments:

Post a Comment