Sunday, March 20, 2011

Letters to God...

Dear, GOD

            I have learned more in this past year from you than one person can possible learn in a life time. Not only have i learned good things from you i have also learned a few i wish i hadn't.  I understand that you have to take life in steps just like the instructions on the back of a cake mix box, if you forget to add the eggs your cake will not rise. A lot like life huh.... and even like love in some ways. I still have a lot to learn about life i know but i feel that sometimes you need to take a step back from the things that cause you stress and problems in your life, Because life is short and if you knew you had one week to live how would you change it. I have been thinking alot about days and hours lately and how i would change them if i could take them back. I also believe everything you have happen to us is some how to teach us some kind of lesson.... Well thank you God for all the lessons you have taught me these past few years. I wish to have some of the people you have taken to Heaven back with me but i know they are better in Heaven with you... Please tell them hi for me and that i miss them dearly.... Today i also ask you to help me determine the right paths to take me down and how to take this thing called life and turn it into something beautiful.. Tell Granny i love her and that i miss her

Love,

Kaiti

No comments:

Post a Comment