Wednesday, March 30, 2011

April Loves...

Here is a few things that i am just LOVING for spring...



Vera Bradley make up bag..
The Easter bunny will leave this in my basket :)
Print- Very Berry Paisley




Essie Nail Polish = LOVE 
I have most of the colors so far but my favorite is the light pink color called topless and barefoot
I love all the new Spring/Summer color's...
They are to die for!!!



Gerber Daisy's they always know how to put a smile on this girls face!!



Yes to Carrots: Make up remover
Love this stuff it is truly amazing, it doesn't leave your face feeling oily like most make up removers it feels clean and doesn't feel like your rubbing ground up carrots on your face either..



A tea set...

And your never told old to play tea party..



B.B. Simon Dog Collars...

Yes Sadie has one it is too cute
(even though she hates wearing it lol)




Last but not least there is the old trusty flip flops..

My very best friend's 

Ohhhh How I've missed them so...

What is new for you this season?


Love KAITI



No comments:

Post a Comment