Saturday, March 19, 2011

How does your garden grow?

I have veggies growing yay :)
I'm so excited i never really thought i was the green thumb kind of person but i totaly am ;) So far i have planted onions, green beans, purple beans (which i have never actually heard of but i can't wait to try them), lima beans, carrots, lettuce, orka, banana peppers, and bell peppers...






Oh and i almost forgot about my little herb graden... i have most of your basics planted in here one thing i did plant is lavender i cant wait to see if it grows... 


How cute are my green beans?
i mean really i just love them ;)



One preshious little garden helper...
Check



  and baby carrots... I am super pumped to see how the rest of the garden grows....

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...
Try planting a garden i promise you'll love it...

XOXO

Kaiti

1 comment: