Saturday, January 8, 2011

What do you take for granted?

The smallest things in life give me the greatest inspireations. Things most people just over look and don't find them in your everyday life. I try to look for these things everyday and see the good in them. I wonder sometimes how many things in life do we actually take for granted each day. ALOT im sure!!


Like feet puppy and people feet... Yeah i know there just feet to most but to some they could change someones whole world.. I mean think about it what if you woke up tomorrow without any how would it change your life? Not only your looks but the changelles you would have to go threw each day.
So thank you, Thank you god for smelly feet haha




To most people this is just a diamond braclet but to me this means the world.
That he took the time to pick this out for me.




Small things always mean the most!!




.Faith Hope and Love.


So i Ask you what have you been taking for granted?

No comments:

Post a Comment