Friday, January 28, 2011

Sweet Memories..

Memories.... Isn't this usually all you have left?







And pictures of course... Yes, go ahead and say it i can take some pretty awesome pictures :) Yes i know i am kind of delayed for this post but hey that's okay... These are the people that truly make life worth living i am so grateful to have each and everyone of them in my life. No, they may not live next door or in the same town or even in the same state more like Wisconsin or Oklahoma lol but there my friends and i love them to the fullest..


Whitley Kay I heart you!!!!




Anyways DENVER was a blast we all had a great time meeting new friends and making memories with old ones... Oh and i having bragging rights i was you Reserve Grand Champion Steer at NWSS.....





Yep that's me and Black Betty!!!! Thank you to everyone for making this a dream come true it was an amazing feeling that i will remember for the rest of my life..




The Brown place hotel was amazing.. I'm so grateful Brock and i got to share this experience together..






This girl right here followed her dreams. So go ahead everyone
DREAM BIG!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment