Friday, January 7, 2011

Hope in a Jar....

Today I look for hope, the kind of hope that could change things. Big Things!!! Those Buckles are hope to me hope in a jar. That hope changes things and that kind of hope is what i am looking for this year!!



So I have decided that everything that happens in life is usually left up to God and this time i plan on leaving everything in his hands. I'll do my best and let God do the rest.

Anyways we leave for Denver in 6 more days!!! Yup and im pretty pumped, i mean like that little kid waking up on Christmas morning kind of PUMPED!!



Suitcases packed and we are off!!!



But one thing is forsure i am going to miss sadie very very much she followed me around all day while i was packing. It was so sad that she knows im leaving.


I can't wait to see what all this new year has to offer so once again BRING IN ON 2011!!!
Good Luck to everyone at NWSS this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment