Saturday, January 1, 2011

Learning New Things and Taking On New Challenges

I can't believe that 2010 is already over. It has truly been one wild and crazy ride, i have learned more about life this year than one person can possibly learn in 10!!!

I first should truly thank god for all the things he has given me this past year. Some of them i think he just threw at me from left field just to simply see how i would react to them, But others not always bad but truly wonderful things he has blessed me with so Thank you, Thank you God for showing me the true meanings of life and love.



I know in this new year to come there will be curves just like this road outside my house and yes I'm sure there will be pot holes and bumps as well , But when i sit here and think to myself every bump, curve and pot hole always seem to teach us something. I am truly very interested to find out what god has in store for my life not only in this new year but for the rest of my life.


Most of all I cant wait to see what this little boy will teach me this year!! Sometimes i wonder why things happen to certain people and not others (i plan on asking God that one day) because i truly just do not understand why is precious face has to go through so much just to get threw the day. He is truly my sunshine on a rainy day and i love him with all my heart.


As a year closes and another one begins i look back on all the special things that have happened and in the end life is just footprints in the sand, cold, sandy, rocky, hot and sunny, you never know what your gonna get!!

Be grateful for the simple things you take for granted every day because one they just might not be there anymore..



Love and Light Kaiti
Bring it on 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment