Saturday, April 9, 2011

Love Notes...

Dear Boyfriend, Today as well as every other day you teach me patients. You have taught me to learn to accept the fact that today you would rather be at NASCAR...I kinda wanted to go at first but I'm okay with that since I'm stuck at my county fair :(  I was told today that girls aren't allowed at Nascar!!! Like for reals!! What is this the flipping 1800's!!! I will be attending next year :)

Dear Best Friend, I'm pretty excited your coming to see me tomorrow :)  Forever 21 is calling our name as well as our usually trip to Cheesecake Factory to talk about love, life, and family!! love you Jess ;)

Dear Sadie, Thank you for being a good little puppy today while i gave you a bath, i know how badly you hate them ;) But could you please stop chewing up all my good clothes!! Most dogs chew shoes... NOT Sadie she chews chic new clothes. Never ugly ones i guess you have good taste..

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!!

Love Kaiti

No comments:

Post a Comment