Thursday, April 14, 2011

County Fairs..

Sorry i haven't posted in a few days my county fair was this week and i have been super busy. I had alot of fun and saw some old friends and even met some new ones :) I tried to take as many pictures as possible but alot of them didn't turn out because of the lighting in the barns and around the fair grounds.







As I'm not the biggest fan of rides i do love to see them at night with all the lights on :) Josh tried to make my brother ride that really tall one your see in the picture above, It was called POWER it went upside down and all the way around in mid air!!! It made me scared to even look at this ride.



On one of my many trips to town to run to pick up things during the fair i made a trip to our local feed store to find these goodies... a little girl from our town makes candies and cookies to sell there. She has been trying all different recipes all year long for the fair. Once at the store i learned that when she arrived at the fair with her yummy candies she didn't have enough of her candy on the plate to enter the fair
 :( The candies i bought are red velvet cake pops YUMMY!!! She also decorated them in the fair theme :)



My brother showed a steer as well and was 2nd place :) His steer sold in the sale last night for $4,400 Good job buddy :)



As for me My steer was Reserve Grand Champion Yayy... He also sold tonight and brought $22,000












I had a great time with all my friends and family...

Love Kaiti








1 comment: