Thursday, September 9, 2010

Life as a girlfriend of a hog jock!!!

Sorry it has been a while since i have written. Soo much has happened in these last few weeks
I just got home from a few day in the large town of Bullard!! It was good to get away from everything for a few days and help the "hg" get ready for the big pig sale. I swear I have learned more about show pigs in the last year than I would have ever thought I would have learned in my Whole life!! I can now say I am a pro at boxing up refresh lol well with a little help from the "hg" that is ha ha. I am pretty excited about the sale and can't wait to meet everyone. I can't believe in just a few days the "hg" and i will have been together one year ;) I can't wait to spend many more with him and to see what else the lord has in store for our lives together... Yeah I know you are sitting here reading this about to puke lol but I love him what more can I say :) I hope everyone is having a fantastic week..

Love and light
Kaiti

No comments:

Post a Comment