Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Welcome to Austin!

Well i may be a few days late but we will have to pretend its still Halloween for a few Min's because i had a BLAST. I went to sixth street in Austin this year and it was awesome to say the least. I saw some of the coolest costumes I've ever seen and a few of the funniest as well. I met some pretty interesting people and took more pictures than should be allowed :) I went as a jockey and my very good friend went as my horse, we had a bunch of people ask to take pictures with us as we asked to take some with them. I must say if you have never been to sixth street it is a must seen especially on Halloween!!!

                                                    Here's a few pictures... Check it out :)



Welcome to AUSTIN!!!





The Horse Costume was the funniest thing ever!!!

Jack in the Box and Friends...

The famous MJ....

The Tye die guy...

The Devil...

The Mad hatter!!

The Bat thing... His wings where as long as 2 cars...




And now a few pictures from the IPhone because my camera battery died :(



I loved this costume it truly was amazing to see in person it had LED lights every where and it had speakers inside its chest..


Okay, Okay its a little blurry but this guy was HOT lol

Needless to say this.....


Say's it all...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween...

Kisses..
Kaiti

















2 comments: