Monday, October 10, 2011

Suitcases and coffee breaks

I feel Like i haven't written a blog in months!!! Let me just start by saying it has been one crazy world wind of a week!! I have attended two shows and have eaten lots of carnival food most of the things where not on the organic diet i usually eat lol. Needless to say i had a pretty wonderful week i have made memories to last a life time and friends to last just as long. I took a ton of pictures and I'm glad i did because this was the last time i will step on those fair grounds as an exhibitor :( I showed my last steer in Dallas this week and it was defiantly bitter sweet. Nelson my steer stood 3rd place and i couldn't have been more proud of him but it was sad to see him go at the auction on Friday. Anyways on a happier note here are a few pictures from the show.



I even got to take some pictures of Hannah from Simply, Me




I love taking pictures of the small things most people don't notice.

Thanks Darin for being the hat model lol

               




Congrats to a great friend on showing the Grand Champion Steer at Dallas..





I hope everyone had a wonderful week as well. Congrats to everyone who showed at Dallas and Waco

XOXOX
Kaiti


No comments:

Post a Comment