Saturday, September 10, 2011

Guest Blogger :)

I am so happy to introduce my friend Hannah as my guest writer today. I hope you all enjoy reading her blog as much as i do and if so you should head on over to her precious blog and "click" that follow button :)  



Hi dolls! It's me, Hannah from Simply, Me!

I'd say I am a different person..but not in a bad way!

I know when to be silly..


When to drink amazing smoothies...


And be professional ..


AND smile realllly biiiiig for the camera :)))


I will admit I am the crazy-wanna-be-photographer that rolls around on the ground to get the wanna-be-pretty-pictures-people-like! Unfortunately I do not have a picture of that LOL

Shall I showcase my work ....... :)



for more ridiculous-crazy-interesting fun, follow me over to my little corner of the blogosphere @lifewithsweetmemories.blogspot.com:)

No comments:

Post a Comment