Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Nights..

I'm so happy it's summer again. I love the hot summer, kids swimming, the sound of dead grass crunching under your flip flops and the beautiful sunsets... Oh how I've missed you. This past few weeks i have been crazy busy but i did manage to work in a short trip to the Farm and i had a wonderful time at the lake with great friends. I have also been outside a lot these days because before you know it Fall will be here again :(




I have loads to be grateful for these days. I try to remind myself of that each day as i embark on a new journey or challenge.


I bought these presh new lights to hang in the trees by our pool and i just love them!!


As for my garden goes it is growing wonderfully!!!


Baby Corn!!! How cool is that!!


Never in my wildest dreams would i ever thought i could grow corn or anything else for that matter but i guess with a little water and a lot of love i can do it :)

I would show you pictures of my tomatoes buttttt the birds decided they needed them more than i do :)


I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far..

xoxox
Kaiti

No comments:

Post a Comment